programs masters with regional partners of whom the University of Nantes and others
The Ecole des Mines de Nantes is associated Master programs with Masters regional partners:
the University of Nantes for the Masters:
- ORO Master informatique, parcours “Optimisation en Recherche Opérationnelle”
- ALMA Master informatique, parcours “Architectures Logicielles”
- EEA Physics specialty: Subatomic Research and Applications
- Master “Social Science”
the University of Nantes and the Ecole Centrale de Nantes for the Master:
- ARIA control Engineering, Robotics, and Applied Informatic
- ALMA Master international Spéciality “architectures Logicielles” and "SustainableSoftware for a Sustainable World (S3W)
the University of Nantes and ONIRIS for the Master:
the University of Nantes and Ecole Nationale Superieure d’Architecture de Nantes for the master:
Recruitment procedures are specific to each Master program.
This Master's degrees allows a student at the level M1, to verify its desire for the research, to improve a theoretical axis of training, to acquire an experience of 6 months within a company or within a laboratory completing, finally, improve the network of the student in the scientific domain;
This stage allows to know better the research project, and finally, to turn towards:
- A doctorate in laboratory or in company, in France or abroad
- A job in the department R*D in company but not only...
- The advice with a potential of missions adapted to the situation with in particular innovative customers.